Looking to buy new equipment for Smash? Support MIOM by purchasing using our affiliate links. A percentage of the sales will go towards MIOM resources, which include upgrading the site, paying top players such as Armada for beautiful guides, and towards the community.
Super Smash Bros. Edition Black
Super Smash Bros. Edition White
Wii Edition White Controller
1. BenQ Gaming Monitor RL2455HM (24-Inch LED) (~$180)
– Solid 24 inch monitor that offers multiple HDMI inputs, Headphone jack, and amazing response time
2. ASUS VN247H-P 23.6-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (~$165)
– Another solid 24 inch monitor that offers great spec and low response time
3. ASUS VS228H-P 22-Inch Full-HD 5ms LED-Lit LCD Monitor (~$130)
– If you’re looking for something smaller and low budget, then this 22-inch monitor should do the trick.
MIOM recommends this model because it’s cheaper than the base deluxe model and includes a free game
Nintendo 3DS XL – Blue/Black ($190)
The regular 3DS build is relatively small and cramps the hands. The 3DS XL model is definitely the preferred model of choice.
It’s hard to find new Wii’s. The best is to find it used at game stores, ebay, or craigslist.
Super Smash Bros. 3DS